Customers are not allowed to pack or ship some prohibited items. Here is a non-exhaustive list of these products:
- Dangerous products including: aerosol or any other pressurized container, perfume, tobacco, alcohol, detergent, fuel, fire extinguisher, gas, lacquer, paint, lead, asbestos and narcotics;
- Liquids, pastes and gels of all types;
- Battery, batteries and chargers of all types as well as devices including a battery;
- Electronic devices and household appliances including: computer, mobile phone, tablet, toner cartridges;
- Passports, identity card or other confidential personal documents;
- Money and valuables: coins, banknotes, credit cards, watches, checks, lottery tickets, gold, silver, precious stones, jewelry, precious metals, antiques, paintings;
- Prescription drugs and pharmaceuticals;
- All fragile goods: ceramics, crockery, vases, glass, tiles, porcelain, mirrors;
- Edged or firearms including their imitations: knife, ammunition, rifle, pistol, sword, sabre;
- Perishable or non-perishable food products including: beverages of all types, fruits and vegetables, dairy products (including dry products containing dairy products such as protein powder), meat, fish, nuts, seeds, fresh products, frozen products;
- Products of animal or vegetable origin including: living animal, dead animal, human, animal or vegetable ashes, ivory, organ, plant and flower;
- Items that require a temperature controlled environment;
- Car parts ;
- Wet, leaky or smelly packaging;
- Irreplaceable items;
- Counterfeit goods;
- Other dangerous goods;
- Other Illegal or Restricted Goods.
For international carriage there may be additional prohibited items specified by the country of origin and/or destination. The Company may at its sole discretion refuse to carry other items not listed here.
*On EU standard services only you may now send small amounts of:
- Shower gel.
- Other small amounts of non flammable and non alcohol based liquids, pastes & gels for use on holiday.