Please note that our carrier may refuse your shipment in the following cases:
- Your packaging is considered inadequate ;
- Your shipment contains dangerous or prohibited goods ;
- Your shipment was placed on a pallet, even though you indicated that you would be sending a package ;
- You forgot to paste the transport label ;
- You forgot to attach the customs invoice (for any shipment outside the European Union).
Be aware that while the driver may agree to accept your shipping, the agency manager may however refuse to proceed with transportation if any of the above information is found true once the package arrives at the agency. If so, the carrier will return the package to you.
In case of non-compliance with the above conditions, no claim or refund will be allowed.