1. Every suitcase/luggage must be secured with plastic film or tape.
2. This should secure the loosened handles or straps and protect your bag from scratches and shocks while moving.
3. If your suitcase has a pull handle, please tape it down so that it does not slip or get damaged during transport.
4. Carriers use scanners to read labels, so make sure yours is printed (laser or thermal printer) and securely attached. Remember to remove the old labels, if necessary.
5. Verify that the items you are sending do not appear in the Prohibited Items List. Carriers are not allowed to send certain items. You take the risk of seeing your package blocked or not compensated in case of loss or damage.
All of these elements are your responsibility.
Nannybag cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage.
It is the responsibility of the people who ship via www.nannybag.com to ensure that the items are properly packaged.
We remind you that once taken care of by the carrier, your parcel will be handled and transported with other parcels.
It must be secure and easily taken in hand.
We recommend avoiding strings or handles, making a smooth and homogeneous packaging that can easily borrow the highly mechanical carriers.