Firstly, the Nanny must log into their account.
When logged in, they will see in their account different subsections namely:
- My Account: Under this section there are also further subsections:
- The section “My Information” allows the Nanny to enter their name, email, phone number and the language the would like to be communicated in.
- The section “My Picture” allows the Nanny to edit or change their picture at any time.
- The section “My Password” allows the Nanny to create or change the password to their account.
- My Listing: Under this section there are also further subsections:
- The section “My information” allows the Nanny to register the name of their business, the phone number, their listing status, how they will like to receive their reservation and what services travelers can use at their facility.
- The section “My address” allows the Nanny to enter and specify the exact location of their store or hotel.
- The section “My availability” allows the Nanny to choose or edit the opening hours of their facility.
- The section “My method of payment” allows the Nanny to fill in their facility's bank details to receive earnings directly on their account at the end of each month.
- Requests Received: This section shows a record of all reservations or bookings that have been made with a particular Nanny. Both Nannybag and the nanny can keep an inventory of all traveler bookings or reservations.
- My Invoices: This section allows the Nanny to see their earnings for each month.
- Log out: This just allows the Nanny to sign out of their account.