No, you can't walk in and drop a bag. All bookings and payments have to be completed online as you will receive the exact address of the storage facility in the confirmation email of your booking. Making a booking is simple and easy. All you need to do is:
- Firstly, visit www.nannybag.com or download the Nannybag application on your devices:
- Enter the name of a city, a place or an address in the search box with the date, time and number of bags you want to drop-off.
- The "Nannies" will appear on the map (in red) and you can select your preferred storage location.
- Click on the button "Book" and proceed to pay online to finalize your reservation.
- You will receive the Nanny’s name and exact address on your personal Nannybag space, a confirmation email and via text message (SMS) once your booking is completed.
Tips: The blue point on the map represents your position regarding the search you made (city name, place, address). You can know the time and distance it takes to reach a nanny by clicking on its red symbol and you will see that information appear on your screen above the opening hours of the storage facility.